I told you the other day that my girl Karla was doing a Newlywed Game link up! You can still play! Go to her blog to see the questions & instructions! You can still join, the link up is open until Sunday at midnight EST!
Here are mine & Doug's answers! To make it a little more fun we wrote them down separately and then read them to each other, kinda like on the game show.
1. What is the worst thing that happened on your wedding day, if anything?
Brandy: Nothing really...
Doug: Sissy's pink eye.
(He's right, I had totally forgot about that...I don't think it was pink eye, but by the end of the night I had an eye infection or something...I don't know maybe it was pink eye? Either way it sucked cause you could see it in pictures!)
2. Who is the better driver?
3. If someone had to play your spouse in a movie, who would it be?
Brandy: Shain Gandy (lol, If you've never seen Buckwild on MTV watch it.)
Doug: Jennifer Love Hewitt.
4. What’s your spouse's favorite comfort food?
Brandy: Ruffles & French Onion Dip, or pickles. I have to make him stop eating both of those when we have them.
Doug: Taco Bell
5. Which one of you hogs all the covers in bed?
Brandy: Both. We're both guilty of it at times.
6. The saying “opposites attract must be true because my spouse and I couldn’t be any more different when it comes to _________?
(This is the only thing we answered the same! lol I H-A-T-E seafood, he loves it!)
7. If your spouse won $5000, what would they spend it on?
Brandy: Car/truck stuff.
Doug: She wouldn't...
8. If your spouse could be married to any famous person, which would it be and why?
Brandy: Jennifer Love Hewitt, cause she's got big boobs..lol no really, she's his celeb crush.
Doug: Stone Cold, because he said so.
(I laughed out loud at his answer, so good...I love it. He does know me well though, Stone Cold is my faaaavorite.♥)
9. Who controls the remote??
10. If your spouse were a superhero, what would their "super power" be?
Brandy: The ability to snap his fingers and fix vehicles. He's a mechanic & people seem to think that means magician...not the case.
Doug: The ability to never sleep, since she's always awake at night anyway.
Head over to Forever Newly Wedded and link up! She's got next week questions up already too! :)