Sunday, January 6, 2013

Liebster Award!

I've been nominated for a Liebster Award, again! This time by none other than Batgirl herself! Miss Tasia over at The Adventure of Batgirl!
 Check her out!!


The Liebster is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. It's usually given to newer or up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
So, here are the rules for this award:
1. You must post 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 new blogs & link them in your post
5. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated!
6. If you want, leave a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster award so I can learn more about YOU!
 
alright...here goes nothin'

11 random facts!
1. I used to want to be a cheerleader in like middle school. When I was a kid, I was the little sister at my brothers football games that stood in front of the cheerleaders and watched them. But I never wanted to try out.
2. I got in trouble in 3rd grade for having a picture of Marilyn Manson hanging off of my desk beside my Valentines Day bag...true story. lol
3. I have trouble parting with random things...for example...game boxes (like Nintendo 64 game boxes...lol), and old binders, purses, magazines, clothes...(can you say Pack Rat!?)
4. I really want to write a song & submit it to see if anyone would pick it up to record...I dont even know if you can do that, but I wanna. lol
5. Self proclaimed cry baby...lol happy, sad, whatevs. It's pretty easy to make me cry, sometimes.
6. I kind of want to try painting.
7. I have not had my hair done since November 2011...haven't had the money & when I do, I need or want other things more, lol..So I have an Ombre Style color of sorts going on. (but it's really just reallly long roots. :-/ )
8. 8 is my life path number. (Numerology)
9. Born and raised in, what I like to call, the heart of the south-aka Georgia-, raised southern and all, but...I'm half-yank...shh don't tell anyone.
10. I have and buy nail polish, but RARELY paint my nails...lol I paint my toenails more often.
11. I like beans (courtesy of the hubs, lol I asked him to give me a fact about me & this is the gem he came up with)

11 questions from Tasia:
1. When you were a kid, what was your dream job?
I went through stages of wanting to be a lawyer & a teacher I think... & Then a photographer (that one has actually stuck with me, still a "dream job" kind of.)
2. Favorite superhero?
Um...so you see...I'm not 100% sure which one would be my favorite...Spiderman is pretty cool. And Batman is pretty bad-A because he doens't even have a super power. He's just a bad ass.
3. If you could have lunch with anyone, living or dead, who would it be & why?
Umm...wow. I don't know...Annie Liebovitz & Krystl Vest & we could talk photogrpahy, or rather they could & I could just soak it all in & learn more, lol.
1D or FH just for fun. :)
4. What is your favorite color combination?
hmm..blue & black maybe..
5. Favorite scent?
orange,..i like fruity smells...or honeysuckle.
6. Who is your favorite author?
I don't feel like I have a favorite one, right now.
7. Do you have any siblings?
1 bro & 1 bro-in-law
8. What are you obsessed with?
Music.
9. Do you take vitamins? If so, what kind do you take?
I take a prenatal vitamin.Which reminds me that I haven't taken it yet today.
10. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
I love Stitch... and Patrick (& Sponge Bob)...Scooby & Scrappy Doo...I could probably name a lot...lol I love cartoons.
11. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Um...I'll say any family vacations...because we weren't able to take very many. Actually, I think we only took 2?

Questions for my nominees
1. Favorite genre of music? 
2. Pen or pencil?
3. What's in your purse?
4. Most embarassing moment?
5. Sports fan? Favorite team(s)?
6. Favorite thing to drink?
7. Morning person or night owl?
8. Favorite Restaurant?
9. Favorite Disney movie?
10. With friends or family or whomever, would you rather go to a bar/club or stay in and watch a movie or play games ?
11. Do you have any pets?

My Nominees are: 
(I'm not going to do 11, sorry...it took me too long to think of 11 random facts and to make up 11 questions. -lol-)

Nicole from Grub N Marriage
Amy from The Story of Us

I would find more, but I'll just flat out admit that I'm lazy right now!

Anyway, check these lovely ladies out! 


Thanks again, Tasia, for the the award!!


Hope everyone had a great Sunday!

♥♥♥
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!