Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social

Time for Sunday Social!

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I'd say no. I want to incorporate more fruits again & get back to watching my portions...but I feel like I'm always 50/50 at doing that, so it wouldn't really be considered much of a change would it?....I don't know. lol

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Um,...I haven't been "in shape" since high school or actually maybe even middle school,...so...my only tip at the moment...which I also need to follow, is actually DO the workouts that you Pin! ;) lol

3. Favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Family time.

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
Finish the basement (aka where we live, lol)

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why: 
Um, let's see...
1- The Sum Of Who We Are being released. (Framing Hanley)  because it's a completely fan-funded album & we are just ready for our boys to have album number 3 out & hopefully get their butts back on tour. I also get to be in a music video for one of their singles...(not 100% sure how I feel about that one, lol) But that means I get to go to Nashville! (never been!)
2- Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan (and Jake Owen & Thomas Rhett) concert at Sanford Stadium- Why? Because me seeing Jason Aldean live is about 7 or 8 years overdue. And Dougie Fresh is excited to go too! And seeing Luke Bryan is a bonus & the Jake & Thomas are a plus. Also,..it's a Sanford Stadium. What better place to see 3 Georgia Boys (Jake is from FL-lol-) than at the Home of The Georgia Bulldogs!!! Sure to be a good show! Football and Country Music makes for happy hubs&wifey.
3- Seeing 1D...okay...shut-up. I can't help it I love them. Even though I am still a scaredy cat when it comes to the THOUGHT of driving in Atlanta & it just being me & 2 teenagers. :-/ Anxiety anyone?! lol I actually think about it & it makes me cringe. (I've never driven in Atl alone...) But I have until June to either practice (lol-yes that means a random trip to Atl for no reason) or just build up my courage! But I am pumped to see/hear them live. I would be SUPER pumped if I could get meet and greets, I'd only need 3...so ya know...if anyone ever had any hook-ups...I'd be the coolest cousins evaaa. lol ;)

So yea...all music related...I'm sure there is other stuff I'm excited about, but those were the first things to come to mind.

Link-Up with Neely & Ashley & be SOCIAL!


Brandy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!