Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BNB Photography

I'm going to TRY to be productive today, I've been slacking this week pretty bad.
So instead of posting a bunch of hooblah, I'll just share a few of my pictures. 
:)
They may not be too spectacular to anyone else, but they're mine and I'm proud of them. So they are double-marked & now stamped with my blog address...lol. Protective much? Uhh, yea! :)
I picked at random, so enjoy!

 
Emu from Wild Animal Safari
Summer 2010
 
Nixon of Framing Hanley
April 2011

First Day of Summer 2011

Gatlinburg, TN
Fall 2011

 
Go Dawgs! 
Fall 2011

Tree of Vultures
Winter 2011

Pinecone
Spring 2012

 
Annie
Spring 2012


Have a great day everyone! I might show more every now and then!

♥♥♥
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh!!! I love your photos. I don't know why, but the Emu one really catches my eye. I think I just really like Emus lol

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award over at my blog. You can come pick up your pretty award here!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!