It's time to show off your InstagrAmazing Weekend!
Welp, here goes nothing...My weekend wasn't super exciting.
1. Finally finished my budgeting/saving post. Not gonna be anything spectacular, just sharing my methods.
(It's scheduled to post tomorrow)
2,3,4. My brothers last day of night shift was Friday night & his employees/coworkers decorated his truck as a send off. EL-OH-EL! So much love!
1. Being teenagers again..it's not love unless it's in pen...on each other...right? ;)
2. Headed out to go bowling...wasn't super excited, but whatevs.
1. Beer for everyone else, Mt.Dew for me...I'm addicted.
2. Game Day junk food.
2. I decided to have a few drinks.
(If you drink, try these, they're really good, but they are seasonal. Only sold in the winter...I've actually had these in my fridge for almost a year (not kidding at all).)
I'm just not super thrilled about this weekend.
We spent a little more moolah than I would have liked.
(You'll see that I'm quite a penny pincher sometimes).
And yesterday...well yesterday can kiss my white ass.
I'll get into all of that later.
I've gotta get a few things done, but more importantly...
I need to eat.
(I need this pillow!)