This is still a new link-up, but it's a fun one! Who doesn't love pictures?! So check them out & join in!!!
2. Put the link up button somewhere in your post or on your blog so that it links back to them, and don't forget to add your link when your done!!
3. Make sure to go and visit other blogs that link up!
4. Have Fun!! This is about showcasing your weekend, good, bad, or ugly!
Didn't do a lot this THAT much this weekend...Friday night we hung around the house & hubby helped me clean out some of my old junk (which prompted pic number 2...bike helmets & pompoms! lol). And then we took a bunch of junk food & went to bed where
1. My mister singing So Far Away. lol
2. He's special...
3. The joy of being a big kid...err...adult. :)
4. "Bitches and hoes, Bo's hoes"
Saturday didn't go quite as smoothly as planned, but it managed to turn out great. We did some shopping, with a stop to satisfy our Taco Bell weakness. Then once we got home we had a game night. We played Name 5 & them some Poker. QT lover time! :)
1. This deliciousness happened.
2. Harder than you'd think!
4. This guy
Sunday, I did absolutely nothing. But my dad, uncle, brother & hubby got started (& almost finished) with the drop ceiling in our spare room in the basement. This will be my spare room/craft room, eventually! lol After the drop ceiling is done then comes the painting, moving stuff around, putting a bed up, re-locating my cats litter box, and all that fun stuff.
Hope you all had a great weekend!