Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Social

Not gonna lie, I wasn't gonna do a Sunday Social today, I wasn't even gonna venture onto blogger (gasp!).
But, I did.
And here I am! This is one of my favorite link ups, after all.
Link up with Neely and Ashley.


1. What was your first car?
1998 White Chevy Cavalier. White Lightnin'. She was my baby. She's now my moms, we traded cars when I graduated.

2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
 Aww, just one? Umm..Mrs. Peters, my 4th & 5th grade teacher.
But I actually had several favorites.

3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities?  Share pictures if you can!
 Um...no, not that I can recall. I was in Chorus in middle school through highschool,...but that's doesn't really count as extracurricular does it? Cause it was a class. Or maybe it does. Anyway, I don't have any pictures from any concerts handy at the moment.

4. What was your favorite birthday party?
Uh...don't know.

5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
Okay, this one...I have been boy crazy pretty much my whole life. I still am. I crush, a lot.
When I was a teen, some of the dudes I liked were:

 
 

Top to Bottom, in case you don't know who they are:
Lil Fizz (B2K, I actually still have that poster, along with several others), Chester & Mike from Linkin Park (Ohh, Mike!), Jason Aldean, Bam Margera (still love him, hate the way he's kind of let himself go though), & Ryan Sheckler.


6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
My parents weren't really that strict so I can't really remember anything that they flat out said I couldn't watch.

Happy Lazy Sunday from me!
♥♥♥
Sissy

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! New follower! How I loved Mike too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!