Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Aaaand the truth is revealed!

The answers to my "Truth be told, I'm lion" post are:

1. I've been to jail before, I was only held in a small holding room until my mom picked me up. I was 13. True
2. I pulled a totally cliche teenager act and ran away from home once. Lie
3. I drunkenly took off my pants & panties and had to run to another stall for toilet paper....in a McDonalds bathroom. True



Yep, yours truly scored her first cop car ride/"time" in jail when I was just a wee 13 years old. For underage drinking. I wasn't cuffed & I was one of 6 girls taken in. They separated us, 3 went to the visitors room & 3 went into a small box of a room (it sucked). I was the only one not crying & I was the only one who registered NOTHING on the breathalyzer! BOOM! Why? Cause I think I might have had literally a sip, I hadn't been there long enough to really drink. My mom had just dropped me off at a friends house & about 45 or so minutes later she picked me up from the police station. No charges & nothing on my record, just a memory.

The McDonald's bathroom story...lordymercy! Okay, Summer of '09, I was 21 & myself and 4 other ladies were Atlanta bound to see Def Leppard, Poison & Cheap Trick. The distance between where we live & Atlanta is...2ish hours give or take depending on the traffic. We loaded up in the car, and equipped ourselves with a mini Bubba Keg of a mixed drink & set off. We stopped about 30ish minutes away from home to get some grub...and I was already pretty much on the verge of drunk. We stopped at Mickey D's & went through the drive thru. I had to pee, so I told them to let me out & I'd meet them on the other side. So I go in, there are I think 3 bathroom stalls, and I pick the one with no TP, only as my luck would have it, I didn't notice this until after I peed. I sat there for a second trying to figure out what the heck to do, and then I just decided to go for it. I was the only one in the bathroom, I could do this...so I did. And thank God no one came in. Talk about awkward. lol I finished up, washed my hands and made it back outside just in time, they had just paid & got the food! I still cannot drive by that McDonald's without thinking about that. 

I've never ran away from home. As many times as I've wanted to, and still do sometimes, I never have. I do nowadays, but we call those vacations, lol. ;)

So, there you have it. If you didn't already think I was nutzo I'm sure you probably do now. lol It's okay, though. I'm happy to be a fruit loop in a world of cheerios!


♥♥♥

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!