Monday, February 25, 2013

InstagrAmazballs.

There isn't a link up this Monday, but I don't really have too much else to say today...I'm kinda bleh...SO, here's my Instagramazing weekend anyway.

Friday & Saturday consisted of cleaning & painting. Good food & Sugar cuddles.

Great, huh?! lol Unfortunately, my title is deceiving...lol There is not too much to be said about this weekend.
Cleaned in my bedroom Friday, we started our painting again on Saturday & Watched the Daytona 500 on Sunday.
Simple & nice. :)

Today is def. a Monday. Nothing like waking up on "bill day" & with only and hour to get to places before the close. I made it to where I needed to for one of our bills & put the rest (non bills) off until tomorrow. Thinking about popping some Zzzquil tonight. Sleep just didn't happen last night. I was either hot, chilly, my back hurt, I couldn't get comfy, or my stomach was hurting & then I got a headache because I couldn't go to sleep.
It was just fab!
It didn't get me down today though. Just rushed & a little anxious at first.

But, tomorrow WILL be better. :)

Well,...that's about it.
My cornbread is done & veggie soup is waiting on me!
Gonna eat & get ready for Teen Mom 2 & the Catfish Reunion! 

What did you do this weekend?! Anything more exciting?

♥♥♥
Brandy

Follow me on InstaG: BNBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!