Monday, February 18, 2013

My Instagramazing & Relaxing Weekend.

You know what you should do on this lovely Monday?!
Link up with my girls, Karla and Nicole, for Instagramazing!


We spent the weekend house & tween-sitting [lol] for my mother in law.
My brother in law is 12 so I'm not gonna call it babysitting! :p

Friday-still at home-:
I made a something new that I had been wanting to try, it's a Pinterest find & you can find the recipe HERE.
Those 5 punk ass kids from Nashville (aka Framing Hanley) I've been trying to find and exact size frame so I was asking for suggestions on where to look. 
The bottom 2 are my Bella, I was messing with her while she was trying to sleep. lol

Saturday:
Annie Girl, my ma-in-law's Paint.
Hubby, bro-in-law & me stayed up until 3am playing games. First Name 5, then Monopoly & 2-3 rounds of Yahtzee -we had to teach my brother-in-law how to play- Notice how his card says Ginger, he's proud of his gingerness. lol.

Sunday I didn't hit up InstaG with pics, but I did take some, so I'll show you some non-InstaG pics too!

 The funny faces you can catch from a dog yawning! lol He's cuuuute!

 Just hanging out..

And Lazy Sunday.


And that about covers it! 
Now I have to pack up and head back to our basement/apt at home. 

How was your weekend?! 
Link up & show everyone! 
:)


♥♥♥
Brandy

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love you pup! So cute! It's always fun to catch them off guard and get goofy pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog pics are HILARIOUS! And I love yahtzee! Sounds like a fun weekend to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!