Saturday, February 16, 2013

Penne Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce

 
This is a Pinterest find that I finally made & it was pretty good.
I think next time I make I'm going to add chicken to it. 
Best of all, it's quick & easy

Ingredients:
2 Cups dry penne pasta
8 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped. Need about 1/3 cup.
1 can (12 fl.oz.) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
2 Cups (8oz pkg) Italian-style four-cheese blend.
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon black ground pepper

Directions:
Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding sun-dried tomatoes to boiling water for last two minutes of cooking time. Drain.
Meanwhile- Combine evaporated milk, cheese, basil, garlic powder, & pepper in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
Add pasta & sun-dried tomatoes to cheese sauce, stir until combined.

And Voila! Enjoy!

I even made this for you to print out if you'd like!



I copied it verbatim, but if you'd like to see it, here is the original recipe.


♥♥♥
Brandy


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!