Saturday, December 29, 2012

What to do, what to do...

So...I stayed up late (surprise surprise! NOT!) and slept until 1pm (NO WAY?! Figures!)
Anywho enough sarcastic commenting to myself..lol

I've wasted half a day sleeping & now I'm just not sure what I want to do.

SO...I was thinking...
-Go try to find a PS3 game for myself.
-Make a shirt (Pinterest project)
-Waste the rest of the day online.
-.....i got nothin'...

lol I really what to try the shirt thing...but I don't know. Nothing too hard, just painting on it.
If I do it, I'll def post pics & the tutorial I used. :)

Yesterday the only thing I did off of my to do list was pay that bill, make sure hubby was all set for hunting..and that was pretty much it.
I only talked to my bestest for a total or 2 minutes maybe. :( Stinks because I was needing someone close to talk to.
& mom made her PB fudge by herself. 
& the bath, having a drink & the curlers idea just didn't happen.

Doug actually pissed me off yesterday so I was giving him the silent treatment like it was my job. Made him feel bad & as mean as it sounds that was I was going for. Everything is resolved now! I finally talked to him about 3ish hours before he was supposed to leave last night & we are A-OK!

But enough blabbering. I need to get going, have to get my ovulation medication today. I'm sure I'll be back today, I'm still working on my 'year in review' post. lol

If you have a Twitter you can follow me if you'd like @bnb03
(I may probably will delete this part after a bit, I don't want to take the chances of anyone in my personal life knowing my Twitter. I have gone 2+ years without anyone, except my mom & hubs, knowing I have it & I want to keep it that way! So, if you wanna follow feel free, but do it now. :) ) 

What are your plans for the weekend?!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

♥♥♥
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!