Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social

YAY! I'm not goin to miss Sunday Social today! haha. 
Link-Up with Neely and Ashley!



1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? 
Chocolate, Vanilla, or Fudge Ripple...OR Ben & Jerry's Half Baked (YUMMM!)
 
2. What is your favorite smell? 
My husband, cinnamon, peppermint, honeysuckle, oranges, fresh cut grass,...lol I could name a lot probably
 
3. What is your favorite TV commercial?
Don't ask me why, but it made me laugh when I first watched it. So random. Still makes me smile when it comes on. I'm sure there are plenty that I like more, but this was the first to pop into my head!
 
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
 
5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
The internet ( I could spend hours on here doing absolutely NOTHING.) Or watching TV. OR listening to music!

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
 hoodies I guess.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas Eve Eve!
 After staying up til 7am wrapping presents & sleeping until 1:30, I need to get my day started. I've still got just a few things to pick up, but most of what I have to do is cleaning and wrapping. :) So stressful but it all ends up being worth it, amirite?!

OHHH, FALCONS WON YESTERDAY! 
THEY'RE IN THE PLAYOFFS, AGAIN!
RISE UP!
It was a little bit bittersweet because I'm a Lions fans too, but Falcons are my number one, sooo had to root for them.
:)
Oh & I'm 95% for sure seeing Justin Bieber (again) in August (I just have to pay for my ticket).
It will be the 2nd time I've seen him live, first time was in 2010, I'm excited to see how far he's come in his live performances.

Anyways, time to get some food in my belly and get this day started!

Lovins!
♥♥♥
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!