Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday morning/afternoon ramblings...

I. Am. So. Tired!
I didn't go to sleep until 5 a.m.
I had company last night & I had actually got tired at around 2:30ish, but I wasn't going to be rude & just leave her up alone. Soo, I stuck it out. Thank goodness for Katt Williams to keep me entertained!
So 3:30 rolls around she was getting ready to settling in and go to sleep.
I got to bed around 4 &, of course, got into the TV. Last time I remembered looking at the clock it was like 5:10...the next time I looked it was 11-something. So..about 6 hrs of sleep. I can function on it, but I'm tired (not fully awake). Plus it's raining, that never helps a sleepy mood. Actually, puts a damper on the whole day. I want to do nothing right now. Today may be spent online shopping, or looking.

Wow...did I really just write that much about my sleep schedule last night?

I'm a rambler, in case you haven't noticed. I feel like I always right stories.

Anywho,

Today is the first Saturday without Football. It's that dreaded time of year when College football (for me) has come to an end. Except for all of the bowl games. I don't get to see my team play again until January 1st in the Capital One bowl. Glad they are getting to somewhat rest, aka prepare for that game. They're playing the Huskers (Nebraska).
Which might I add is absolute BULLSHIT that they are not in a BCS bowl game. They were 11-1 and they played an 11-1 team in the SEC Champ game. Bama won, and maintained a #2 ranking I believe, Georgia,..yea we fell to number #7. REALLY?! I am honestly too tired to get into all of it right now. It's STILL stressful for me. That being said though, I want Alabama to win the National Championship. For the simple fact that they are SEC!
But, anyways, I've still got NFL on Sundays, Mondays & Thursdays.

Umm..
Oh!

The tree is decorated! Yay! & I even have a few gifts under it already. Bigger YAY!
The only Christmas movies I've watched so far are Elf and The Santa Clause. :-/ And a couple on ABC Family, you know those cute, sappy, happy ones....don't get me wrong, 99% of them are good, but my mom burns me out on them sometimes. lol
But, I have to fix this. Need to catch more! I have to watch The Grinch. And of course Rudolph, Frosty, you know, the classics.
Also "This Christmas". I don't know why I love it so much, but I do. It's becoming one of those I watch every year at Christmas.
I haven't watched A Christmas Story in a bit.

What are some movies that you watch every year during Christmas?

I'm so hungry again already. I'm waiting to take my vitamin and then I have to wait just a bit to eat again. I'm SO ready! lol That grilled cheese for breakfast just didn't satisfy enough.
Speaking of eating...yea, I haven't started my non-diet "diet" yet. I don't much like that word. I think it has a negative connotation. I'll get into that later. I am going to "dust off" My Fitness Pal soon and go ahead and scan the stuff I regularly eat that way once I jump back into tracking it, most everything will be easy to log.

Well I am extremely bored. So, I think I am gonna move over to Pinterest and piddle around.
Which reminds me, I do have a project I can work on...but..ughhh the laziness.

Anyway...Happy Saturday! If I get bored enough I may post again.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!