Monday, December 10, 2012

Lazy Sunday

So, Sunday y'all.
Hubs got home today from the 4 day hunting trip he took with my dad & brother. You can always tell when they get back, the house smelt like nasty, sweaty feet. Ahh, men. Stinky, sweaty men!
He didn't get a deer though. :( None of them did.
He's off of work again tomorrow so we get to spend the day together,...just don't know what to do yet.
I did a whole lot of nothing today other than going to Wal Mart once.
I chose Chicken tacos for supper tonight. LOVE them. Holy Yumminess! They're so good. It's a crockpot recipe! I started making them about 6 months ago & they were a hit the first time! Everyone loves them....except my bro, and he's never tried them. I'll share the recipe later this week. So easy it's ridic!
YUM!

I was going to do a Sunday Social link-up, but Sunday is over. So, I'll just catch it next week!
Falcons lost. :( SOOO sad about that! & then to make matter worse, Cincinnati lost :( & then the Lions lost. :( But the Broncos won! :) lol I guess 1 out of 4 is good. But I didn't get to watch them play. Dammit!
I took my last clomid today (the 5 day medication), so at the end of the week I have to start taking those OTC ovulation tests & uhh..try. haha (I know you just WANTED to know that!) ;) 

I'm ready for the week, I think.
Tomorrow I get to spend the day with Dougie Fresh.
Tuesday & Wednesday will prob. consist of more Christmas prep.; shopping, cleaning, decorating a little more.
Thursday is the Jingle Jam. So excited to see ED SHEERAN! I'm sure his set will be kind of short (BOO) because there are like 5 or 6 singers in the line-up. I'm going mainly for Ed though, but it will definitely be cool to see Jason Mraz (!), & Philip Phillips...I don't know the other 2, or 3 performers. lol But still excited.
& then Friday, well, doesn't everyone love Friday?

I don't have anything that interesting to talk about tonight, or nothing that is coming to mind. I'm in la-la land.
Mehhh.

Think I'm going to call it a night & watch the rest of RHOA!
Hope you all had a great weekend! I'm sure something to talk about will pop-up as soon as I post this! lol
Do any of you have anything you are looking forward to this week?!

G'Night lovelies!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!