Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WIW and stuff

I almost don't even know why I'm doing a WIW today...it's become such a habit though. lol
I have nothing really new to talk about. I don't really feel like preaching about healthy eating, fitness, whatever today. My weight didn't change from last week.
Which I'm so glad about cause I went into the weekend not caring what I ate, I knew it was going to be one of those weekends where there wouldn't be much "healthy" eating. So that's cool.
But what I did do over the weekend that I'm sure balanced that out was lots of walking. I'm talking on Saturday about 4-5 hrs of walking and 2 or 3 of standing, and again on Sunday, about 3 hours of walking/standing. So, with all that, I got exercise in. lol
It all works out.
:-)
Weight:
Last week: 160.5
Today: 160.5
No change, as I said.

Also, I hate to ALWAYS mention MyFitnessPal, I updated my app and it logged me out, which is fine, but it hasn't let me log back in ever since. It keeps saying "please wait this could take a while"....anyone else ever have this issue? It's aggravating. That being said, my MFP is slightly off cause I'm having to do it all online & shit sometimes I just can't find what I'm looking for to enter.
:-)
Weigh IN Wednesday

Anyway, enough of that...
I didn't post yesterday. I've been in a slight blog fog. (you like that don't ya?) It's not that I don't have ideas, I'm still freakin' computer-less so I'm still having to use my moms, again. It makes me feel bad cause I always feel like I "take over" her computer when mine's on the fritz. UGH!

Speaking of computers...Ohh mah God, I'm gathering ideas and suggestions for my next one. I'm a strictly PC girl. I do not like Apple products, but I'm being told by multiple people that a MacBook or iMac would be ideal for media (which is my main thing, I want for photos & music). So I am SO torn. I'll at least read about them, but I'm still leaning towards PC.
Do y'all have any suggestions? If PC, which brand (HP, Lenovo, Dell, etc...)
I know it's all my decision, but I like to get others inputs.

I though about entering a pumpkin carving contest that one of my favorite bands is putting on. Speaking of carving pumpkins, I still have not even bought any to carve. That shall happen soon. SOOON.

Well hell, I'll be honest, I don't have a whole lot to talk about right now, decided to throw a post together. So here ya go.
I think I may go put in a couple of applications now.

Love & stuff,
♥♥♥
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!