Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello, July.


July is my favorite month.
It's my month.
Sounds a bit selfish, but not really.
Because there's nothing wrong with celebrating yourself.
All month long.

We're tight budgeted, so I'm not even sure what we'll do.
But that's okay.
We'll figure something out.

There are also several other July birthdays that make this month celebratory.
My Granny & Chris (Framing Hanley) both of which are actually today :) 
My Bestest, my friend Casey, and a small handful of others.
Oh & you know, the biggest birthday of them all, AMERICA.
& It's summer.
I mean, come on. It's like a piece of perfection.
;-)

I also warned you a couple of posts ago that July starts Christmas talk for me.
I'll try not to, too much, on here for now, but no promises.
In case you didn't catch on back in December, or in case you weren't around. I help my Granny with Christmas so I always make her get it in her mind early so she can start giving me money.
She helps me gather the ideas from the grandkids & I do her shopping & final picking out of gifts.
Saves her time & I like doing it.
Pays off for both.
Even though I always get super stressed.

Anywho.

After being inspired by Erin & Stephanie to make a 30 before 30 list, I've finally started it.
But I am having trouble thinking of things. I want them to be realistic goals.
I've still got a little time to work on it though.
I'll wait and post it either on or around my birthday, so it will be next week sometime.

So, yay!
JULY!

Any of y'all have a birthday this month?!
Are you looking forward to anything this month?
Let me know! :)

Lovins!
♥♥♥
Brandy

*As I mentioned up there, it's Chris Vest's birthday today. He's the drummer for Framing Hanley. He's an amazing person, drummer, husband to his wife & daddy-to-be. If you have a Twitter, take a minute or two & Tweet him a Happy Birthday Tweet! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Happy July to YOU! I hope it's as fab as you imagine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!