You know.. I was so excited to do todays Sunday Social because it's about music...and then I realized how difficult it actually was!
1. What is your all-time favorite song? I don't have just one all-time favorite...wow. Guns N Roses- Sweet Child Of Mine (& Paradise City, Welcome to the Jungle, November Rain, Patience...) Def Leppard, Pour Some Sugar On Me (among others), Linkin Park- Crawling, Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody, Framing Hanley- Photographs & Gasoline, Usher-My Way (Nice & Slow,etc..), Ginuwine- Pony & Differences, Alanah Myles- Black Velvet, pretty much anyhting MJ, Eminem- Beautiful, Jackyl- Back Off Brother, Miranda Lambert- Me & Charlie Talkin, En Vogue-Don't Let Go ....etc, etc, etc,....
2. Who is your favorite singer/band? Same as before, I don't have just one, so I'll just do currently (as in this month) Linkin Park will always be in this list, Framing Hanley (will always be a fav.), 1D, Ed Sheeran, FOB,Jessie J, Cher Lloyd, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert (will always be a fav),
3. What song reminds you of your childhood? Omg, really? All of them, damn. Billy Ray Cyrus- Achy Breaky Heart, Clay Walker-What's It To You, (really anything in the late 80's-early 90's country) Michael & Janet Jackson- Scream, (Really anything by Michael or Janet) AC/DC, Jackyl, Def Leppard, Bad Company, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Queen, The Rolling Stones, GNR! (you get the idea there right?)..The Spice Girls!..and then as I got a little older of course there is anything Britney,..umm..anything NSYNC, BSB, Five, Nirvana, early Marilyn Manson,...B2K (oh my damn), Usher( Slow Jam was the first song I ever slow danced to), oh All Saints- Never Ever, lol Juvenile-Back That Ass Up (HAHA! shut up!), Mo' Thugs-All Good, Ghetto Cowboy, BTNH-Crossroads...Savage Garden- Truly, Madly, Deeply...Jonny Lang-Lie To Me..Few thing I can tell you...One: When I say my music taste is wide ranged, I mean it. Two: When I say I've always loved music, I mean that too. Three: I am the quintessential 80's Baby & 90's Child. (& I fuckin' love it)
4. What songs put you in a good mood? It depends on what has gotten me down (if anything). But a few that I love Andy Grammer-Keep Your Head Up, Framing Hanley-Weight of the World, Jessie J-Who You Are & Nobody's Perfect, Anything off of Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory album, anything 1D, FOB-Sugar We're Goin Down Swingin', P!ATD- I Write Sins, Not Tragedies...um...lots of Up Beats stuff & or 90's stuff.
6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own? Not embarrassed by anything I have. No shame in my game.
I asked my husband, "What are some of my all time favorites songs?" And he looked at me like I was crazy and said he didn't know...so I asked him, "well, what are some songs that when they come on I'm like 'yessss!' ?" He said all of them...
The man knows me so well...
Happy Sunday Funday, Lovelies.