Friday, May 10, 2013

Guess who's back, back, back...

back again, gain, gain
Shady's back, back, back
tell a friend...

ME!
I should be able to get back to business as usual now.
My beloved computer has come back to life.
I actually got it back on Wednesday, but I spent Thursday sleeping most of the day away.

I'm still recovering from having my tooth pulled.
On top of that I'm still sick.
Miserable is an understatement,
but I've tried keeping my spirits high.
Hopefully this will all go away soon!
I really just want this hole in my mouth to close up so I can eat!
Tuesday all I ate was grilled cheese before the dentist.
Wednesday all I ate was ice cream and I think a pack of gummies.
Thursday I snacked around. A couple of crackers, some gummies, and I actually ate a burger. Did I enjoy it? No, I was too busy trying to make sure I didn't get it near the whole. Basically swalloing most things whole right now. lol but hey, it's food on my stomach, right?!
It's driving me nuts seeing everyone at home eating these damn delicious suppers & I'm over here all helpless & coughing my head off. lol
Okay enough complaining. 

Doug said he would take me out to eat once I was healed & all better. Not sure if he's still talking about Taco Bell or something more, haha!
There is now officially less that one month until our anniversary!

I have NOOO clue what to get my mom & Doug's mom for mothers day.
We're both clueless.
I think I'm just going to ask them what they want, that way I know they'll like or use it.

What are you all getting for your mother & your mother- in- law?

I feel like I'm a bit rusty with blogging. Bear with me.
But that's about all I got for ya right now.

Okayyyy. Happy Friday!
♥♥♥
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm so glad you got your computer back!!

    And hopefully he is talking about taco bell, because what better way to celebrate being able to really eat?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!