Did anyone else.
Not gonna do a full recap, just going to touch on a few things...
1. Kid Rock wins. I've always been a Kid Rock fan since "Cowboy"/ Devil Without a Cause . Love him. And his comment last night, PRICLESS!! You go Bob Ritchie!
3. The Biebs getting booed. Empathetic little me hates seeing people be booed (most of the time). But I am a little worried about Justin. He just seems like he's going through a lot lately, although I'm not quite sure what it is. I'm more so worried that his head, aka ego, is growing a little to large. One of the great things about him has always been his ability to always stay humble, I don't want him to lose that. All that said...Justin please don't go all diva on us in Atlanta in August and make us wait 2 hours later than planned to see you. Also, please don't lip-sync. Just,...don't. Imma tell you one time. Loved you the first time I saw you live, but that was also almost 4 years ago. Don't make my love for you disappear....Okay..now that I sound a little like a creeper, let's move on shall we...
4. Taylor got 8 awards....so there's that....*crickets* Look, it's no stranger that I went through some bad blood with Taylor recently, what with her
5. Speaking of my British bf. They won 3 awards! The weren't broadcasted though, which is okay, I kind of figured that since they wouldn't be able to be there, being on tour and all. Congrats, 1D! I'll be seeing you in 4 weeks, 4 days & a few hours. But who's counting? I cannot wait to see my Harry, even though I'll be far away. :( I can still close my eyes and dream... Now that I've reached full creeper status...moving on again...
6. My mom and dad had a discussion about Nicki Minaj's ass. When a little some thing like this M:"Look at it, it looks like a big knot. It just, it's too much for how small she is.....You know it has to weigh he down." D: "Yea, but they like it." *during lap dance* M: "Really?" D: "She's a dirty dancer" lol. I'm paraphrasing of course, but you get it. Seriously though, girl's got a donk. I mean, is it real?
7. I think Tracy Morgan did pretty well at hosting.
And that's all I got for you. Mainly because that' all that is coming to mind...
In the T.V. world..
-Watching the awards meant missing North America, but thank goodness for DVR, right? Can't wait to watch the first 2 episodes.
-Since the first episode, I have missed Bates Motel & kicked myself for it. It was a show I really wanted to watch. So, I saw that there was a marathon on yesterday (since the season finale is tonight) SO, I DVR'd it...and them proceeded to stay up watching as much as I could from 1am to 5am. I'm done with 6 episode, so I have 3 left, plus the season finale.
-Girl Code. Anyone else watching this, cause it's genius! I never really got too into guy code, but Girl Code is on another level! So funny.
-Client List. Who doesn't love J.Love? She's always been a favorite of mine & she's one of my hubby's celeb crush. Anyway, I love this movie so of course when the show came out last year I was all over it! Season 2 is definitely not disappointing either. I get soooo into this show, it's ridiculous. Every week I can't wait until the next week.
-The Real World: Portland. Anyone else watching this? I'm a Real World junkie. There are only a few seasons I've missed. Can we talk about how crayyyzy Nia is. And she's from GA...I mean we're crazy here, but not all of us are that bad. Promise.
-RHOC. Vicki is having an identity crisis, that much is true. I don't like that she had so much work done. And I agree with Tamara that if it were "Wines by Vicki", Vicki would invest more time. I also hate that Heather and Terry are bickering so much. I like them. I hope the Reality TV curse doesn't ruin them.
I'll stop there...
I told you before I'm a reality TV junkie...I genuinely love T.V/movies.
Going back to music...
What I've been listening to lately...
1D- both albums.
Fall Out Boy- Save Rock and Roll
Framing Hanley- All songs.
Ed Sheeran- +
Cher Lloyd- Sticks and Stones (I like a pretty good bit of British artists.)
Demi Lovato- Heart Attack, it's so catchy & she's great.
Florida Georgia Line- Cruise. & the remix with Nelly is fabulous too!
And whatever mixture the radio wants to spit at me.
And my MP3 player too, on shuffle. Always a little surprise.
Next 20 Song Shuffle:
1. Steve Earle- Copperhead Road.
2. Backstreet Boys- The One
3. Pretty Ricky- Never Let You Go
4. Saliva- Always
5. Wilson Phillips- Hold On
6. Transmit Now- The Last Thing
7. Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffet- It's 5 o'clock Somewhere
8. Uncle Kracker- No Stranger To Shame
9. Disturbed- Stupify
10. B.G.- Bling, Bling
11. Korn- Fuck That
12. Miranda Lambert- Famous In A Small Town
13. Puddle of Mudd- She Hates Me
14. 504- Wobble Wobble
15. James Otto- For You
16. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers- Into The Great Wide Open
17. Carrie Underwood- Last Name
18. Rage Against the Machine- Bulls On Parade
19. Pretty Ricky- Juicy
20. Avant- Makin' Good Love Remix w/ BTNH
This is what happens when I want to blog but don't have much to talk about. lol You get a long, random post about T.V & music. I'm starting to write down blog ideas again though. Now I really need to give my dog a haircut, so I think I'll go do that now.
Happy Monday, Loves!