Thursday, March 7, 2013

One Zero Zero, yo!

Well, I've been around long enough to have 100 random, dumb, happy, sad, serious, deep, long, (woah, there), nonsense, etc posts. So I think I'll stick around! ;)
Yay for me!
Commence awkward dancing!
I laughed at that gif harder than I should have...
maybe it's because I could see myself doing that.

Well, nothing special has come to me in "celebration" of 100 posts. 
No 100 Things About Me (might save something like that for a "rainy" day.)
I did have some ideas, but nothing that I thought "yes!" to.
So,
I'm just gonna say
Thank You!
To all of my readers.
To anyone that comments.
To the friends I feel like I've started to develop a bit of a friendship with.

Thanks for bearing with me and my loooong posts.
I'm sorry the end up being so long, I ramble a lot (like now).

I don't have many readers, but if there's anything you ever are curious about, ask!
If I get enough questions over a period of time, I'll do a Q&A post.
Also, I know this is a blog for ME. But is there anything you'd like to see me talk about or get my take on?
There are lots of subjects I still shy away from posting about. Mainly because I don't want to offend anyone, or hurt feelings, or anything like that.
Stupid people-pleaser-syndrome.
But, I'm thinking I'll just slowly try not caring!
Because deep down, I don't.
It's me, so why should I worry that much about what someone says? 
Oh, I made a blurb, thanks to Hubby Jack's witty & helpful tutorials
What do you ladies think?! :)
Now, if only my high school level web page design would kick back in so I could give my whole blog a face lift! I don't want to pay for one. Not right now anyway.

I am gonna do 100 Random Shuffled songs from my music player though, like I did for my 50th Post.
I just like to see how random it is & I can't tell you how many times I've read through playlists and been reminded of songs I haven't heard in a while, or found new ones & ended up liking them.
Makes me smile. So I try to maybe do that for others.
& again not omitting or skipping any.
So you get to see what kind of silly, weird, random
yet totally freaking awesome taste in music I have!

1. Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
2. Salt N Pepa- Big Shot
3. Sisqo- Is Love Enough
4. Staind- Break Away
5. Adele- Someone Like You
6. Framing Hanley- Wave Goodbye
7. Good Charlotte- The Anthem
8. T.I. - Whatever You Like
9. Live- All Over You
10. Jessie J- I Need This
11. Jason Aldean- Walking Away
12. Bill Withers- Lean On Me
13. Linkin Park- Skin To Bone
14. Ludacris- My Chick Bad
15. Shania Twain ft. Mark McGrath- Party For Two (version 2)
16. Bad Company- Rock & Roll Fantasy
17. Jason Aldean- Night Train
18. Billy Currington- Why, Why, Why?
19. Lil Wayne ft. Gucci Mane- We Be Steady Mobbin'
20. Michael Buble- I Just Haven't Met You Yet
21. Avril Lavigne- Skater Boy
22. Master P ft. Silkk Da Shocker- We Bout Dat
23. Tesla- Signs
24. Michael Jackson- The Way You Make Me Feel
25. 3 Pill Morning- Loser
26. Evanescence- My Immortal
27. My Chemical Romance- To The End
28. DJ Khaled- All I Do Is Win
29. Joan Jett & The Blackhearts- I Hate Myself For Loving You
30. Nazareth- Miss Misery
31. The Rolling Stones- Time Is On My Side
32. Jackyl- Dirty Little Mind
33. Hawthorne Heights- Ohio Is For Lovers
34. Ray J- That's Why Lie
35. Outkast- Bombs Over Baghdad
36. 3 Doors Down- When I'm Gone
37. CCR- I Put A Spell On You
38. Kid Rock- What I Learned Out On The Road
39. 98 Degrees- O Holy Night
40. Corey Smith- New Day
41. Kid Rock- Lonely Road Of Faith
42. Trey Songz- Say Ahh
43. One Direction- I Would
44. Ed Sheeran- Lego House
45. Nazareth- Whiskey Drinkin' Woman
46. Cher Lloyd- End Up Here
47. Garth Brooks- Why Ain't I Running
48. Sugarland- Joey
49. Yellowcard- Everywhere (Punk Goes Pop, Michelle Branch cover)
50. Flo Rida- Club Can't Handle Me
51. Outkast- Hey Ya
52. Ghost Town DJs- My Boo
53. Fall Out Boy- Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
54. Fuel- Bad Day
55. P.O.D.- Alive
56. Meat Loaf- I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
56. Lil' Zane- None Tonight
57. Patsy Cline- Crazy
58. Jesse James- Wanted
59. Ja Rule ft. Lil Mo- Put It On Me
60. Bon Jovi- Please Come Home For Christmas
61. One Direction- One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
62. Bowling For Soup- 1985
63. One Direction- Heart Attack
64. Brad Paisley- I'm Still A Guy
65. Dean Martin- Blue Moon
66. Framing Hanley- Photographs & Gasoline
67. Confederate Railroad- I Like My Women on the Trashy Side
68. Michael Jackson- Come Together
69. Kilo Ali- Love In Ya Mouth
70. Kenny Wayne Shepherd- Slow Ride
71. Seether- Breakdown
72. Boyz II Men- Water Runs Dry
73. The Fray- You Found Me
74. All Saints- Booty Call
75. Ed Sheeran- Wake Me Up
76. Frank Sinatra- Come Fly With Me
77. Bob Marley- Jammin'
78. Savage Garden- Truly, Madly Deeply
79. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Give It Away
80. Eden's Crush- Get Over Yourself
81. Marilyn Manson- The Nobodies
82. Shania Twain- You're Still The One
83. Aerosmith- Janie's Got A Gun
84. Secondhand Serenade- Fall For You
85. Def Leppard- Pour Some Sugar On Me
86. Linkin Park- Castle Of Glass
87. Zac Brown Band- Chicken Fried
88. One Direction- Stole My Heart
89. Paramore- Emergency
90. Framing Hanley- Built For Sin
91. Five- When I Remember When
92. Fall Out Boy- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
93. Slipknot- Duality
94. Pink- Sober
95. Stevie Wonder- Part Time Lover
96. Kelly Rowland- Stole
97. Eminem- Rock Bottom
98. Avenged Sevenfold- Victim
99. Tim McGraw- Don't Take The Girl
100. Five- Everybody Get Up

I won't lie, I got halfway through that & wondered why I did it. 


Anyways, LOVE YOU ALL!
♥♥♥
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. Holy hell that is the most amazing Gif I've ever seen. O_O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!