Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'...

Linkup with Nicole & let's have some girl talk.
It's harmless, you can be as open or as discrete as you'd like.

  
 This weeks question:
Do you prefer wining and dining (foreplay) or do 
you like to get right to it? Explain each...
for example- wining and dining: kissing more intimately at a party to 
set the mood... etc.
Interpret this question however you see fit ;)
 
I like wining and dining. I'm can be revved up already & getting to right down to business can be absolutely no issue.
But touchin', rubbin', kissin', etc... I likes.
When he makes me want it even more than I already do.
Yes, please!
 
 
Now it's your turn.
Are you brave enough to be a little naughty?
 Go link up! & You can see the question for next week also!
 
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya girl. A quickie is fine but not every time!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!