Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You can let your hair down...

Today was good. Aside from sleeping wayyy too long.
In my defense, I didn't got to bed until 6am.
Hoping that won't be the case tomorrow.
I've popped some ZzzQuil & I can already feel it.
Anywhooo..

I had the house to myself once I got up & so I decided I would check my email & junk.
I watched the Pope's ceremony thing.
Then I decided to take advantage of being able to leave without questions.

So I headed off to do a little shopping.
JoAnn's, Michaels, Ulta, & Best Buy.

Got some fabric for a baby blanket I'm making.
A few other pieces for some other projects. 
Stopped into Ulta to see how much the Essie Matte About You top coat costs.

Then I stopped into Best Buy to get a price so I can figure out how much my camera would be.
And well...
I think I can afford it.
Now the next step is convincing myself to actually go get it.
I have to stop questioning myself, doubting myself, etc... 

And then I came home & even cooked supper for everyone! 

It was just such a good day.

You ever have those days when there is just one song that comes on that sticks out?
Well today for me that song was "Keep Your Head Up" by Andy Grammer.
(btw, if you haven't checked out his music, do it!)
So I'll leave you with that.
 
:)

♥♥♥
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!