Saturday, March 9, 2013

The "I will" Post

Good morning, everyone!
Sitting here eating my breakfast, trying to get going on this gorgeous Saturday.
Mt. Dew Kickstart to Kickstart my day! WOO!
It's be sooo pretty the past couple of days, I was actually able to enjoy a chocolate milkshake yesterday and not be freezing afterwards! I'm just that much more excited for Spring to get here! NOW!
I'm ready for slush puppy weather!
I've got a bridle shower that I need to get ready for, so I can't linger.
I could have swore I posted this yesterday, but obviously not.
So today it is!
:)

I've been a bit down in the dumps lately & I have tried & tried to put on a happy facade, but there have been so many things on my mind that I can't quite shake them.
So, I decided on some distractions. Goals. Some small, short term goals.
I will either finish my current book, or decide to come back to it later, so I can read The Happiness Project.
I vow to pick at least 2 (starting small) Pinterest projects, and actually DO them
I will make a decision on the camera I want, & if I should chose the one I can actually afford...
I will buy it.
I am going to start exercising, even if it's just a little right now...but first I'm gonna sit down one day & add all of the food I commonly eat to my MFP so it's easier to enter.
I will pick at least one exercise or routine off of my pinterest board and try it out.
I need a full length mirror. I've gone without one too long now. So, I'm gonna work on getting a new one. 
I will get out of the house a little more.
I will stop putting off working in the basement aka "my apartment".
I want to plan a vacation. Even if I'm not going to actually take it anytime soon.
I want to plan some stuff with my hubby love, even if it's just a couple of date nights.
I will make my dad's Father of the Groom Gift that I was supposed to complete and give to him as his Father of the Groom gift. Almost 2 years later & it's still just chillin' in my room. I suck, okay. But I'll make it his Father's Day present this year.

So, Thursday (I believe) one of my favorites, Stephanie over at Bourbon and Glitter, got nominated for a Liebster (rightfully so) & like a true rebel broke the rules & nominated everyone and anyone who wanted to answer the questions. So I figured, why not?!
Go check her out! She's awesome & has the sweetest little fur baby, Hawkeye. & She makes alcohol/cocktail cuppy cakes & shares her recipes!
Her ?'s
1.  what's your favorite vacation spot?
Down to FL to see my best friend. And even though I've only been like twice, I love Gatlinburg/P. Forge (even though I haven't spent time in P. Forge...yet)

2.  favorite disney movie (if you tell me you don't like any disney movies, well, gtfo! liar!)
The Aristocats, Lilo & Stitch (I absolutely L-O-V-E Stitch), Alice In Wonderland, Peter Pan, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White...Yea, you get the idea...pretty much ALL of them..that I've seen.

3.  tv show you could watch over and over and over?
Um,...Ridiculousness. Give me a show that makes me laugh & I am good. I could actually watch just about anything over and over...okay that's not entirely true. but still...

4.  what's your very favorite bar in your hometown or college town?
Ay yi yi...something you don't really hear a southerner say...I'm not much of a bar gal. Mainly because I become intolerant over overly drunk people very quickly, unless I'm watching them from afar...then it's entertainment. lol. So, I don't really have a favorite in my town.

5.  do you have a weird habit you do on a daily basis?
Honestly, I know I do...but I can't think of one.

6.  best gift you've ever received?
Uhh...Maybe any cameras I've ever received over the years? I don't know, that's a toughie.

7.  favorite store to shop at for clothes?  
Target, Rue 21, Old Navy, Kohls, Aeropostale, I like Pac Sun too

8.  website (not personal blog or social media) you check daily?
Everyone's blogs...Pinterest (even though that's kind of social media..) and...I don't know...Google? lol

9.  food you could never give up on a diet?
Pizza. Potatoes. Everything I eat....

10. alcoholic cupcake flavor you'd like to see from me in the future?  (yeah i went there)
I've never eaten any alcoholic cuppy cakes. ever. O.O So I'm honestly not sure.  Um, oh, it's not a cocktail, but, it being March, in the spirit of Saint Patrick's Day, maybe try something with Saint Brendan's Irish Cream Liqueur. Maybe chocolate & that? Or some kind of toffee...Or White Chocolate with either that infused or mixed into the icing. Hmm..


There ya go!
Hope everyone has a great day & weekend!

♥♥♥
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. Stayed tuned for some St. Patty's themed cupcakes coming Friday ;)

    I love Aristocats too!! Hardly anyone mentions that one, but it's one of my favorites. After Oliver and Company. I really like the talking animal movies, clearly.

    I've never watched Ridiculousness, I feel like I should.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!