Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WIW & happy trails, ew.

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!
GUESS WHAT DAY. IT. IS!
;-)
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/cheerxflip9/weighinbutton-1.jpg

First of all, I have a question. Do any of your have, or know anyone who has, that Hip Hop Abs set?!
I've really been thinking about getting it. I mean, I said I wanted to get back into dancing.
Whats a better workout that learning dance moves? If you have it, or know someone who has, let me know what you/they think about it, pretty please.
One person on my facebook said she has it and that some of the moves are tough. Which is typical, I'm sure, and I'm okay with that I suppose. lol It's one of the first workout DVD sets that really looked appealing to me in a while.

I was reading something last night about hair growth, particularly male patterned hair growth on women -face, chest, abdomen, back-, that kinda of gave me a mental boost to lose weight. Embarrassingly I have hair on my belly, think a mans happy trail. You see a happy trail on a man and it's attractive, see a bit of one on a woman it's a little off putting. lol I know many woman have it a little bit, like maybe peach fuzz, but mine is darker hair, it's not "feminine and cute" or anything like that at all. So I HATE it.
I've been thinking of laser hair removal. Have any of you ever had laser hair removal? How good did it work? How painful was it?
Anyway, back to my point. I was reading and searching about it and I was lead to an article about Hirsutism, which is excessive hair growth in women where they normally don't have it. First of all, I'm not Chewbacca or the bearded lady or anything like that, but it sort of fits my little issue. I read the article & it kind of clicked. Maybe I have a mild case. And it pretty much touched on what I have been suspicious of being the issue, that my testosterone levels may be a bit high, which can be caused by many things, including PCOS & being over weigh/ obesity. In turn, being overweight/obese and having higher t-levels (aka hormone imbalance) can also affect getting pregnant, which I already knew. So, if -IF- that is my issue, losing weight might help fix both of those problems. I already knew that losing weight MAY help my ovulation get back on track & up my chances of pregnancy, but this was the first time I even read about the hair thing. You can ead more about Hirsutism here. So, this kind of counts as a bit of a baby update also. Although I have not talked to my doctor about it or anything, I have a gut feeling that this is my issue, the whole hormonal imbalance thing, which I've had that gut feeling for a while. I can't remember what my hormone levels were though, or if we checked them (I'm sure we did). It's be about 8 or 9 months since I've been to the Dr. so I don't remember 100%. I'm not fully trying to self-diagnose or anything, alls I'm saying is it makes sense, for now. haha. Either way, cross your fingers for me.

And now to weigh in...
Today: 163.8
Last week: 163.8
No change. It's not a gain, so I'll take it.

So, now that I've talked about my embarrassing issue, that's all I've got for you today.
I need to get a little cleaning done.

Happy Humpday!
Lovins & stuff!
♥♥♥
Brandy


1 comment:

  1. I stayed the same too :)
    I played the Geico commercial over and over yesterday - I love that commercial :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!