Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Friiidayyy (in case you didn't know)..

And I've got nothin!
haha.
I'm in a good mood but I don't have the slightest idea for a post to type up quickly.
So, naturally...
I'm just gonna RAMBLE.

Anyone see the game last night? Anyone? Anyone?
Welp, My Falcons lost, which meant My Bengals won.
Now tell me that's not a bit confusing!
It's like "booo," but "yayyy."
I know the Magness couples & Jessica were happy! ;-)

I just had to keep saying, "it's only preseason" & it's "mainly second string" for my boys.
Preseason is good, good to see where there strengths & weaknesses are.
Ours seemed to be mainly offense.
So...yea. They should work on that.

Atleast my Broncos won! I didn't get to "watch" it.
I had to keep up w/ it online.
But they won. I'll take it.
This was my night last night.

2 outta 3 ain't bad, especially since 2 of the 3 were up against each other, haha.
Lions play tonight. I'll have to "watch" it online too.


How did your team(s) do last night (if they played)??

I don't know why I'm in such a good mood today. I think it's because I'm pushing a lot down, which kind of forces a good mood in a weird way. I got some bullshit that's bothering me, that shouldn't be. And, I do have a lot of baby junk on my mind. I'm sure I'll need to let that out soon before I drive myself crazy.

It's been 3 years, to the day, since I first saw Justin Bieber in concert. 8-9-10.
And I'm seeing him again tomorrow! Woop, woop!
I'll fully admit 2 things...
1- I've been a bad JB fan in the sense that I don't know a lot of songs off of his latest album...cause I never bought it. Oopsie.
& 2- I would give my ticket away in a heartbeat if I could see One Direction again. I got it bad. I really do. Damn you, Harry.
But, it's setting in that I'm going & I am excited now!
Even with all the wild things he's been in the news for, I'm still goin'.
His ass just better not go Diva (or dickhead) and be showing up late to the show.

Sunday will probably be leisurely. Doing a lot of nothin'!

Well, my lovelies. I need to get some cleaning done.
I thought to myself, I'ma post a song...Cayla & Karla among others do the "Back That Azz Up" thing often & I've wonder why I haven't, being as obsessed with music as I am, so I decided I would today. I figured whatever is playing on my MP3 by the time I'm finished rambling is what I will post...so...
here you go! ;-)

It's the Things You Do by 5ive on Grooveshark

The next two are:
Same Ol G by Ginuwine on Grooveshark

The Anthem by Good Charlotte on Grooveshark




What are your plans for the weekend?!

Lovins!
♥♥♥
Brandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!