Friday, June 21, 2013

Survey Says...HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!

First & foremost! 
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER! 
 https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFMxuYn-wgF4p5WmV4h5ZxnXq2QaynjEuIgoJgLwG6rZ_ReSEbSR9JKzE 
Now everyone can talk about their summer without me cringing & thinking to myself, IT'S STILL SPRING! Yes, like I said, I'm that girl.
So, Erin posted a survey on her blog & I thought you know, since I need a post to schedule for Friday, why not do one of those. So, here you have it. Random facts about yours truly.

1. What's your middle name?
Nicole 

2. How big is your bed?
Full. Merp. We want a King! 

3. What are you listening to right now?
Fall Out Boy- 7 Minutes In Heaven. 

4. What was the last thing you ate?
Dominoooosss. Pepperoni pizza & stuffed cheese bread. 

5. How did you learn of the band that's currently your favorite?
Well, they did the rock version of Lollipop, which was everywhere back in '08. Then I heard a ringtone of another one of their songs. And then a couple of years later I listened further & fell in l-o-v-e. 

6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
My granny. 

7. Favorite type of food?
Um,..I like all different types. But you can't go wrong with mexican or italian...or Southern ;)

8. Do you want children?
Yeah.... 

9. Do you drink?
On occasion

10. Ever get so drunk you can't remember the entire night?
Newp. Never forget the entire night, maybe small bits, but not the majority.

11. Favorite holiday?
Christmas, Halloween, My Birthday...what? It's a Holiday!

12. Favorite season?
Spring & Fall!

13. Last movie you watched?
She's All That

14. What book(s) are you reading?
"A Fool To Guide You" by Drew Maples.

15. Tattoos?
4 so far.

16. Piercings?
Just basic ears.

17. Favorite color? 
I love many, but above all, blue! Almost any shade of blue, I love it.

18. Favorite sports team?
College FB- Georgia Bulldogs, Pro FB- Atlanta Falcons, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lion & Cinci Bengals... NASCAR- Dale Jr. & mayyybe Kasey Kahne. Baseball- Atlanta Braves (I actually don't really watch baseball, or basketball or hockey or anything else...)

19. Favorite movie?
Can't pick just one. Literally cannot. Wanna have a Jackass, Step Up, or Fast & the Furious marathon, I'll love you. Wanna watch Grease, Across The Universe, or Chicago? Yes, please. Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Insidious, Sinister, Paranormal Activity? Yeeaa-uuh. And comedy, oh lawd, YES! Seriously, I love movies...lol

20. Favorite Flower?
i love roses, hibiscuses, bleeding hearts, pansies, lilies, & I looove elephant ears (i know it's more of a plant than a flower, but I don't care.)

21. Favorite hobby? 
Photography & scrap booking mainly. Cooking is fun if there aren't many people around.
 
22. Who would you like to see right now?
My bestest & her family!

23. Have you ever fired a gun?
Sure have.

24. If you could go any place right now, where would you go?
To Florida to see my best friend & her family.

25. What are you afraid of?
Death.

26. Are you a giver or a taker?
More of a giver, I think. I'm a taker, too, but I think I'm more of a giver. I like to see people happy.

27. Are you currently happy?
YES!

28. Colored or b&w photo?
It depends on what it is a photo of.

29. Do you believe in astrology?
Well, actually I kinda do, but that's another post for another day.

30. Do you think dreams eventually come true?
I think some variations of some things in your dreams might. It's hard to explain.
 
31. Have you ever stolen anything?
When I was a kid, by accident, both times. Once I walked out of Eckerd's with some tic tacs & then once in Helen I walked out of a shop with a ring on my finger. Mom returned them both immediately. lol
Oh & I had to "steal" my stuff back from a klepto friend I had. True story.

32. Last time you cut your hair?
November...of 2011...

33. Last thing you bought?
A shirt!

34. Plans for the weekend? 
To have a freakin' blast today/tonight & maybe some cleaning mixed with a lot of nothing the rest of the weekend.
 
35. Ever cried because you were so happy?
Oh yes, happy, sad, mad, silly, doesn't matter. I'll likely cry. I'm a cry baby.

36. Who was your high school crush?
Jay Doles, John Watts & Doug. I married Doug & am still friends with John, & I haven't spoke to Jay since probably freshman year of hs.

37. Last thing that made you laugh?
Watching my cousin run around and be silly.

38. What is your "Song of the week"?
This week it is "Blurred Lines"-Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell

39. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Oh gah,,...I remember being Snow White, Pocahontas, a cheer leader, a witch...

40. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yeah. I want to see one to fully believe though.

41. Is Christmas stressful?
Abso-freakin-lutely. But it's usually worth it! ;)

42. Ever dance when there is no music playing?
What? There is always music playing! No? So, only I hear it? Okay...cool.. so the answer is YES!

43. Are there any childhood possessions you still hold on to?
Um...too many of them. I have an entire room of stuff. Not exaggerating, at all. Pack rat, right here!

44. If you had to move to another country, where would you move to?
Um,..maybe England. Or Scotland. Or Ireland. Not entirely sure.

45. Play any musical instrument?
Nooo. But I'd love to learn piano, guitar & drums. Or at least one of those.

46. Something people may not know about you?
I used to be "into" witchcraft. My Goth stage started in Elementary school (not kidding, when I was in 3rd grade I was sent to the principals office for having a picture of Marilyn Manson taped to my desk.) &  I never really grew out of my gothy-ness. It's still in me & yea, I still embrace it. There are many sides to me.

47. Last movie you saw in theaters?
The Hangover III

48. Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour with (travel, not perform)?
Framing Hanley. One Direction. Maybe, Linkin Park. And I've already decided, if I ever did with any other them, I'd be their photographer. :-)

49. What are 5 things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
Basement, large kitchen/living room, large master bed and bathroom, at least 4 or 5 rooms, 3 car garage.

50. How many concerts have you been to? Who did you see?
In my entire life...if I have counted right...I've been to 17.
-Billy Ray Cyrus (my very first concert, I was like 4 or 5, oh my achey breaky heart) I LOVED HIM! ;) I wish I could remember that concert though...
-Miranda Lambert & Tracey Byrd
-Def Leppard/Poison/Cheap Trick
-Justin Bieber
-Framing Hanley (5 times, so far)
-Project Cinco: Avenged Sevenfold/Shinedown/Alterbridge 
-Craig Morgan
-Me Talk Pretty (now called Cilver)/ Hawthorne Heights & Medina Lake
-Def Leppard/Poison/Lita Ford (Although we missed Lita, she was first & we were a little late)
-Hysteria (Def Leppard tribute band)
-Linkin Park/Incubus/Mute Math
-Jingle Jam: Grace Potter/Andy Grammer/Alex Clare/Phillip Phillips/ Jason Mraz/Ed Sheeran
-Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan/Jake Owen/ Thomas Rhett

And I'm adding Number 18 TODAY!
ONE DIRECTION!
You may be tired of reading about them, well then click dat "x"! I'm sure I'll post about the concert later, just not sure when!
That is, assuming I didn't meet Harry and runaway. (I'm kidding, Doug!) ;) 


TGIF!
Happy Friday love muffins! If you don't hear from me this weekend on here, I'll "see" you Monday.
If you wanna hear from me.
I have The Bird (@bnb03) & IG (BNBA)! You can follow me there!
♥♥♥
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. YAY SUMMER. =D
    I loved reading more about you.
    Now I want to watch She's All That.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!