Monday, April 29, 2013

Still alive.

Checking in!
Haven't blogged in a hot minute because I'm still computer-less. (aside from borrowing my moms.)
But, it is now in the hands of someone who can hopefully fix it...
IOW- wipe it out so I can start "fresh".

I had an amazing weekend.
I've really had such an amazing month
& it kind of kills me that I haven't really been able to blog about it.
So much to write about.
So much to clear off of my mind.

So much to smile about.
So much to think about

I'm sitting here with a full, happy, heart at the moment.
(and doing my typical stalling/procrastinating.--I have laundry to do--)

I'm really hoping to be back in the swing of things soon.

Miss talking to my bloggy friends! :D
I'm active on the bird & IG though.
Going through computer-less times (first world problems, y'all) has also made me think...
a Facebook page?
I don't know.

Anyway,
I hope everyone has a great Monday.
(yes, it is possible)

♥♥♥
Brandy

2 comments:

  1. What's you're Instagram? Mine's jjessicar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you're on twitter? My twitter handle is jjessicarb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!