Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I can't believe...

Linking up with Robin for I can't believe...

I can't believe... that hubs and I got not one, but now two weekends together alone.

I can't believe... that I let my certification lapse...oopsie.

I can't believe... that I'm gonna do something out of my comfort zone.

I can't believe... that it's already April and it feels like almost every weekend is booked...Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan one weekend, Savannah another, housesitting. whew! Speaking of Savannah...

I can't believe... I finally get to see my other half, and it's just gonna be US! You guys will just have to keep hearing about it. Sorry -not sorry-.

I can't believe... that I have to go grocery shopping for the house while we're here. It's emptyyyy & I'm hungryyy!

I can't believe... that my hubby's love for basketball was re-sparked after we went to see the Globetrotters. He's watched a few basketball games lately & has gotten so into them. Dear lord, am I gonna have to add another sport to my list?! (I've never been a basketball fan...he played basketball in highschool- lol) Not sure I can handle too much. Football stresses me out enough.With that said,.... IS IT FOOTBALL SEASON YET?! (no, but draft days are in a couple of weeks. eek!)

I can't believe... my weight is almost back up to where it "peaked" at. My highest weight was reached a couple of years ago, maybe 1.5.. & then I ended up losing about 10 lbs & kind of stayed there. Over the past month or so, seems it's creeping back up. I'm about 3 or 4 lbs from it. Can't let that happen.

I can't believe... I have such cute subjects to "shoot"/practice on this weekend. Hope the weather is happy so I can be camera happy. Here are 3 of them...

I can't believe... you haven't linked up with Robin yet for "I can't believe.."! Do it!


Happy HUMPDAY!
;)

Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!