Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the sentence & mini-vacay time!

WELL...
I was going to have a post ready and scheduled to post tomorrow since I'll be gone from tomorrow to Sunday, but my McAfee on my computer wasn't/isn't working. SO...I will be MIA on posting at least until Monday..maybe longer. :-/ I'll still be able to read and comment through my phone, but I don't like to use my phone for much. To me, that's what a computer is for.
Welp,...I really don't have much for you today. I have packing & cleaning to do.
Ready for the weekend! Today is my Friday...even though I don't work...whatever.
You catch my drift.
Not looking forward to the solo 5 hour drive, but so looking forward to seeing my best of the best!
:)

Here's a finish the sentence with Holly & Jake! It's not good, but it's something.


1. I laughed so hard when... you know...any other time I could think of a funny moment. -_-
2. High school... was just high school.
3. It really pisses me off... when I actually TRY to go to bed early & am still awake to greet 4am.
4. In ten years... if I had it my way, Hubs & I would have at least 2 (mayyybe 3) kids, a job-me-, a home with our animals & happiness.
5. If I could erase one thing... it's unmentionable...there are actually 2 things...but one is worse that the other. We'll leave it at that. Woman of mystery right here.
6. In 1999... I was 11 & in 6th grade.
7. Honestly... my mind is mush right now. Too much to think about & do.
8. To me, sushi... is disgusting looking. Never tried it & I'm not gonna.
9. Someone really needs to invent... a teleportation device! (Or time machine) And it has to not jumble your molecules, or kill you, or anything like that.
10. The first time I drank alcohol... I wasssss 12. It was Jack Daniels Downhome Punch that I had stashed in my closet.
11. The one question I would ask God is... depends on if you're talking about now, or when I get to Heaven. Now I'd ask if it's gonna happen for me. In Heaven...I don't know. I'd probably get myself in trouble though.
12. Lindsey Lohan... is a train wreck that just keeps on a goin' and that keeps getting worse.


Hope everyone has a great Friday & weekend!

♥♥♥
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. i hate it when I can't fall asleep...try liquid melatonin...best stuff ever..thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!