Friday, September 27, 2013

It's here...Friday!

You get a mild case of Rando Brando today!

-First and foremost, I know some of you -if not all of you- have read about Lora having to give birth to precious Harper way early. If you haven't read; in short Lora unexpectedly gave birth to her precious baby boy, Harper on Sunday. She was only 25 weeks along & Harper was born weighing in at 1lb and 9oz. Thankfully he has made it pass the first 72 hours, which her doctor said is the most critical. He still had quite a long road ahead & he will have to be in the hospital until at least December. A few amazing bloggers have started a fundraiser to help them with bills and other expenses. If you'd like to donate, you can do so here.
And of course if anyone who is a prayer warrior could keep them in mind, that'd be appreciated too. I remember when I first "met" Lora and we were both talking about wanting to get pregnant and some of the issues we were having & I was so excited when she announced her pregnancy. I'm pulling for Baby Harper to keep growing and get to go home to his mom, dad & big sisters as soon as he's able to!

-I am so ready for this weekend! SO. READY. Today is my MIL's birthday & we are going up to spend the night with her & my bro in law. I've made her banana pudding for her birthday "cake" & I'll be making chicken enchiladas and tacos for supper! Tomorrow? Well, I'll be at the Fall Out Boy & Panic! At The Disco concert that has been a long time coming. As in I've been waiting for about, ohh...8ish years -for BOTH bands-!
The downside to that is I am going to miss my Dawgs play! And they are playing LSU. I'll be a nervous wreck, but Doug has already been told that he'll just have to text me the score every so often. And I'll remind him of that several times.
And while we are on the subject of football (and the weekend), all four of my teams are playing on Sunday this week. ALL FOUR! Geeze. The only two I'll get to actually watch are my Broncos & my Falcons & they are spaced far enough apart time-wise that I should get to watch both in their entirety. I'll just have to DVR the laundry list of Sunday night show that I watch.

-And I'm bout to close this shiz out with some music. Duh. I find it so hard to pick one song...seriously. So, you get 6 today...yes, 6.

First one is this one...I heard it actually just this week I believe and I actually really like the sound of it.
Royals by Lorde on Grooveshark

Since I'm seeing FOB & P!ATD, I'm gonna do 2 songs from each....
FOB:
 Fall Out Boy- Sugar We're Goin' Down Swingin'
Circa 2005

Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)
Circa 2013

P!ATD:
Panic! At The Disco- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Circa 2005

Panic! At The Disco- This Is Gospel
Circa 2013

And last but definitely not least...
a completely different genre of music.
This song is stuck in my head. To the point where I literally had YouTube open in a tab the other night & was playing this video on repeat. Over & over & over again.
And I have to hear it at least once a day.
It won't go away. But, I'm not complaining.  ;)

Luke Bryan- That's My Kind Of Night 


I wore yoga pants  Venus Trapped in Mars

So, yea...
TGIF everyone. 

Til tomorrow...
♥♥♥
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. I did not know about Lora until now, but I will absolutely be keeping her and her family in my prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!