Monday, September 16, 2013

Good Day Sunshine!

Ahh, Monday. It's here again.
Good Morning everyone!
My lovely husband is off, so our weekend technically isn't over and I'm hoping we still do something fun today.
Since I'm hoping for a good day, I thought, "what better thing to do than try to help others have a good day?" So, here's my attempt to try to help you have a good day!
How so?
With music, of course! This is me we're talking about.
So, if you're having a rough morning or just don't want to be at work, can't seem to wake up, it's a rainy day, you're just in a flat out bad mood, whatever the case. Take a listen to one, some, or all of them!
If I can make at least one person smile or help one persons mood or day start off good or improve, that make me happy!

Here we go...

1. The Beatles- Good Day Sunshine
Good Day Sunshine by Beatles - Good Day Sunshine on Grooveshark
2. Andy Grammar- Keep Your Head Up
Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammar on Grooveshark
3. P.O.D.- Alive
Alive by P.O.D. on Grooveshark
4. Nappy Roots- Good Day
Good Day by Nappy Roots on Grooveshark
5. Kottonmouth Kings- Positive Vibes
Positive Vibes by Kottonmouth Kings on Grooveshark
6. Len- Steal My Sunshine
Steal My Sunshine by LEN on Grooveshark
7. Bob Marley- Be Happy
Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bob Marley on Grooveshark
8. U2- Beautiful Day
Beautiful Day by U2 on Grooveshark
9. Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten
Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield on Grooveshark
10. Alicia Keys- New Day
New Day by Alicia Keys on Grooveshark
11. Jimmy Cliff- I Can See Clearly Now
I Can See Clearly Now by Jimmy Cliff on Grooveshark
12. Katy Perry- Firework
Firework by Katy Perry on Grooveshark
13. Eminem- Lose Yourself
Lose Yourself by Eminem on Grooveshark
14. Travis Tritt- It's A Great Day To Be Alive
It's a Great Day to Be Alive by Travis Tritt on Grooveshark
15. Florida Georgia Line- Cruise (original & remix -love me some Nelly-)
Cruise by Florida Georgia Line on Grooveshark Cruise (Remix) [feat. Nelly] by Florida Georgia Line on Grooveshark
16. DJ Khaled & T-Pain/Luda/Snoop Dogg/Rick Ross- All I Do Is Win
All I Do Is Win (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross) by DJ Khaled on Grooveshark
17. Smash mouth- All Star
All Star by Smash Mouth on Grooveshark
18. NeYo & Cher Lloyd- It's All Good
It's all good by Ne-Yo on Grooveshark
19. Jessie J- Domino
Domino by Jessie J on Grooveshark
20. Macklemore- Can't Hold Us
Can't Hold Us by Macklemore on Grooveshark



What are some songs that
put you in a good mood, or that you like to start your days with?!
What would you add to the list?
Leave a comment & let me know!

Have a good day!
♥♥♥
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!