Good Morning everyone!
Since I'm hoping for a good day, I thought, "what better thing to do than try to help others have a good day?" So, here's my attempt to try to help you have a good day!
With music, of course! This is me we're talking about.
So, if you're having a rough morning or just don't want to be at work, can't seem to wake up, it's a rainy day, you're just in a flat out bad mood, whatever the case. Take a listen to one, some, or all of them!
If I can make at least one person smile or help one persons mood or day start off good or improve, that make me happy!
Here we go...
1. The Beatles- Good Day Sunshine
2. Andy Grammar- Keep Your Head Up
3. P.O.D.- Alive
4. Nappy Roots- Good Day
5. Kottonmouth Kings- Positive Vibes
6. Len- Steal My Sunshine
7. Bob Marley- Be Happy
8. U2- Beautiful Day
9. Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten
10. Alicia Keys- New Day
11. Jimmy Cliff- I Can See Clearly Now
12. Katy Perry- Firework
13. Eminem- Lose Yourself
14. Travis Tritt- It's A Great Day To Be Alive
15. Florida Georgia Line- Cruise (original & remix -love me some Nelly-)
16. DJ Khaled & T-Pain/Luda/Snoop Dogg/Rick Ross- All I Do Is Win
17. Smash mouth- All Star
18. NeYo & Cher Lloyd- It's All Good
19. Jessie J- Domino
20. Macklemore- Can't Hold Us
What are some songs that put you in a good mood, or that you like to start your days with?!
What would you add to the list?
Leave a comment & let me know!
Have a good day!