Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social

My first link up, & it's with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social.


This weeks questions::

1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
 --Well,  0.. I have never really worked...you're probably thinking  "lucky" right? Well, yes and no. It's not as fun as it sounds.

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
 --Kind of hard to chose, I love movies...let's see,...Step Brothers, Across The Universe, Step Up 2 (or 3), and Jackass 2 (really any of them).

3. Name 4 places you have lived.
 --Only one place/town, in 2 different houses, only 5 minutes away from each other, haha.

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
 --Pizza, spaghetti, potatoes, and cheese. lol

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
 -- Phone, camera, wallet, pens.

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
-- Gatlinburg, TN, Yulee/Fernandina Beach, FL (all the same area), Port St. Joe, FL, and Cherokee, NC 

In case I don't get around to another post today, (everyone is coming home, which means my brothers computer may not be as easily accessible as it is right now)...hope you all have a great Sunday. Looks like it will be a [semi]Lazy Sunday for me, aside from laundry, dishes and vacuuming. :)
My hubby comes home today or tonight! YAY!

♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. I love Across the Universe! Big Beatles fan, plus the version of "I've Just Seen a Face" is fantastic!

    Just stopping by from Sunday Social!
    -Sar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm potatoes are one of my favorite foods too! And cheese. And pizza. And spaghetti hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!