Friday, November 23, 2012

Liebster Award, I accept! And I nominate...

Very thankful & surprised that Brooke (@ Bits of Brooke) nominated me for a Liebster Award. I'm still in the new stage of the blog world, & by that I mean I wasn't sure if anyone had even come across my blog! haha. So, yay! Check out her blog!

Obviously, I gladly accept it. :)
From what I've read the Liebster Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is for little blogs like mine with less than 200 followers..."it's an award given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers! The award is then passed on to other bloggers in the same category to help spread their names around and support one another."

When you receive the award, you must:
  • post 11 facts about yourself...
  • answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you...
  • You then create 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominate to answer...
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with less that 200 followers.
  • You also then have to notify your nominees of their nomination. :) 
  • Oh, and no tag backs!
11 Things About Me::
1. Camouflage is one of my favorite colors (yes, it counts as a color in my life--I'm southern & from a family of hunters.--)...and if I'm being more specific, Mossy Oak Break Up is my preference. :)
2. I have thought of several business ideas (one example is opening a small comedy club type venue), but I don't have the qualifications/education nor the confidence to do so.
3. My ultimate dream, I think, would probably be a musician portrait photographer, or a bands "in-house" photographer, or a sports team's "in house" photographer.
4. Blackberries & honeysuckle bring on extreme nostalgia of my childhood, therefore they will always be a favorite of mine.
5. I am struck with wanderlust so bad (but I'm scared of flying)! I want to go so many places, with my top 5 being; 1. London/Scotand/Ireland (aka the UK & Ireland -that all counts as 1 to me-.), 2. New York City, 3. Las Vegas, 4. Los Angeles, 5. Nashville, TN (I've driven right past it, literally, but never stopped...I will actually be going within the next 6 months maybe-)
6. I can't swim that great at all. I can a little underwater, but that's about it.
7. I'm addicted to one of the worst drinks for you: Mountain Dew.
8. I'm obsessed with the moon....I'm not kidding.
9. My zodiac is Cancer...& I am most definitely about 98% true to my sign, it's almost scary (it also explains my moon obsession a little).
10. I'm super shy most of the time.
11. I love dancing, although I have lost pretty much all of my rhythm, so I don't do it anymore! 
11 Questions from Brooke::
1. What is your favorite Christmas carol/song? 
 I love most of them really, but I'll say a fun classic Rudolph, the Red- Nosed Reindeer!
2. What is your favorite movie? 
 This is a tough one...for real, I don't have just one. All the Fast & the Furious movies, all of the Step Up movies, umm..I can go on lots and lots more...I'll just say those though.
3. Name 3 celebrities...one you would kiss, one you would marry, one you could kill?
 Kiss- Gonna sound a little weird but if he were still alive, I would take a kiss from sober Corey Haim...(those lips...), Marry-Harry Styles -don't judge, he's a man now..a scrumptious one at that-, Kill-I'm not sure there is a celebrity worth risking the possibility of life in prison over..
4. What kind of car do you drive? 
 '02 Mitsubishi Eclipse
5. Favorite Thanksgiving dish?  
Dressing & turkey..and potato salad...
6. What will 2013 hold for you? 
 If I had it my way.. a job, our own house & a bun in the oven. Along with tons of fun in between. 
7. Who on your Christmas list is most difficult to shop for?  
Everyone, but it's my fault...we always make lists, but I over analyze everything ("What would they want MORE, this or that?")
8. Guilty TV pleasure?  
I'm a self-proclaimed reality TV junkie..I just did a post that lists my current TV schedule, lol. But pretty much anything on MTV, VH1, I.D., Lifetime, SyFy, Nickelodeon/Boom/CartoonNetwork, E!, Bravo, A&E, etc etc,...
9. Favorite go-to skincare or makeup product?  
I have no room answering this question. I'm actually in search of good products at the moment. [suggestions are welcome!] I will say that I recently started watching a YouTuber named Emily & she does a beauty broadcast & because of her I have tried the Wet 'N Wild eyeshadows, I've only used one of them once but I loved it. 
10. What is a surefire way to snap you out of bad mood/funk?  
Music. & oddly, (& funny that I mentioned it above) the moon. I don't know why it can almost put an instant smile on my face or at least bring a sense of comfort to me.
11. Weekend plans?  
 I will be home ALONE! So, a whole lot of nothing if I can help it!

Questions for my nominees::
1. Think of your favorite (or one of your favorite) song(s)...what is it and why is it your favorite?
2. Believe any superstitions?
3. If money were not a factor, what would your dream vacation be?
4. If you could own any animal as a pet, what would you own and why?
5. Any hobbies? What?
6. Have a celebrity crush that you've never told anyone about? If so who?
7.Favorite horror movie?
8. Favorite food & drink?
9. Favorite comedian?
10.What are your stress relievers?
11. If you woke up one morning with the ability/knowledge to do anything as a career, what would you do? (aka dream job)

My Nominees::

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Brandy! Means a lot! =)
    Glad you found my blog!
    Looking forward to following along with yours!
    xo, Karla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Glad you're going to follow along & I look forward to doing the same! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute blog!

    Lots of bloggy love from Ashton:
    Over at, http://lovelifeandtruthtells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashton! That means a lot.
      Yours is cute as well! Following you now. :)
      Lots of bloggy love right back atcha!
      ♥Brandy

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!