Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hi, I'm Brandy & I'm addicted to reality TV...

So, here's the thing....I love TV. I do. And what does that lead to?? A TON of shows to keep up with. Put it this way...I have DVR & I still can't keep up with ALL of them...because I forget to record 'em...because I'll have 2 or 3 shows on the same night and I just forget. And it's pretty much ALWAYS like this. For example, I was already a week behind on The Real Housewives of ATL & I have apparently accidentally skipped or missed a few episodes of Ghost Hunters and Jersey Shore.
I'll share my current list:

Sunday:
Football [Falcons, Broncos, Lions, Bengals]
The Real Housewives of Atlanta
Ice & Coco
Rehab with Dr. Drew
Monday:
Football [Falcons, Broncos, Lions, Bengals]
Teen Mom 2
Catfish (maybe..I just watched the first one,..so we'll see)
Intervention
T.I. & Tiny The Family Hustle
Tuesday:
Ink Masters 
Tattoo Nightmare (not a "REGULAR" show, but we end up watching it after Ink Masters)
Behind The Music
Wednesday:
X Factor
Ghost Hunters
Couples Therapy 
The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons
Thursday:
X Factor 
Jersey Shore 
Friday:
Is a free day...unless I'm forgettng something...lol
Saturday:
Football [Georgia Bulldogs]

And then the cycle starts all over. 

Crazy right?! 
And it's always a rotation, by the time one of your shows goes off (season ends), another is coming back on (season premiere). 
 
Am I the only one with a TV show "schedule" this crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!