Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MIA...Technology has been trying to repel me.

So, my computer is down...kind of.
It's probably still usable, but it's not "loading my profile correctly" whatever that means.
In other words, it will start up, but everything is default and none of my pictures, songs, documents, downloads, etc. are there. Make's no sense to me...
So...thankfully I still have the hard drive enclosure that I bought from the first time my computer crashed. I was able to check my hard drive and everything is actually still there so I'm not 100% sure why it's not loading.
Whatever, I'm saving everything and just going to have someone try to restore it or wipe it out.
Online time might be few and far between for a bit, but that's okay I suppose. I'm able to use my brothers some, like right now, so that will work for now.
Anyway...I think this makes the 3rd time I have been online since Thursday-other than FB and whatnot on my phone- & I'm still alive so that's good...lol.

The lack of computer time "forced" me to revert to some good ole prank calling...lol.
And what better way to do it than with this! :)

 
Yea, I still have my Clueless phone. & the "Whatever!" and "as if!" buttons still work! lol
So...ya know...since no one answers blocked numbers (myself included) a handful of people got some interesting voicemails. HA! 

Also,...my little boombox that's in my bathroom has decided to quit on me. -_- It's sad, just...sad.

Anyway, there is and isn't a lot to talk about...but it's like 3:15 & I need to go to sleep so maybe another ramble post coming on soon...
BUT
I will definitely be back on in the next couple of days....because (when I finally checked my blog) I found out that I have been nominated for my first Liebster Award by Brooke over at Bits of Brooke! I'm still not 100% sure of what it is cause I'm still new-ish, but I'm still excited & definitely accept it! I will do my Liebster post in the next couple of days!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!