Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WIW 11.20.13

http://www.prettystrongmedicine.com

Guess what? No change in weight. I'd prefer at least a small loss but, I'll take it.

Working out...
Last week, I did Mon-Thurs didn't do Fri.,Sat or Sunday. I didn't do Monday because I've messed my sleep schedule up. SO, I did yesterday & plan on doing tonight, tom. & Fri...mayyybe Saturday and Sunday depending on what's going on.

I'm gonna see how I do this week with staying on this workout train, so far I'm doing cardio, arms and legs (or what my freakin knees can handle). Buttttt, I need to get some ab workout squeezed back in. Some crunches at least.
I'm still only doing 2 miles on the treadmill. Takes me about 38 or so minutes and that's walking most of the time. I still can't handle too much jogging or running just yet. Shit's a struggle for me but I'm chalking it upto being so out of shape right now. If it doesn't get easier then I'll chalk it up to maybe running just isn't my thang! lol

And I tried squats again last night and could still only do about 20. I did 10 regular and 10 goblet squats (which are basically just sumo squats while holding a kettlebell).
I'm going to so a little reading to see if there are some things I can do for my knees.
Also, I think I responded to everyone last week, if not, know that I appreciate all the advice.
The overall consensus looks to be that I need new shoes, and to maybe be properly fitted.
Which is true, my shoes are old & ready to be retired. There were lots of other suggestions & I'm gonna keep note of all of them, but I'm gonna start out with new shoes because like I said, I've been needing them anyway. ;-)

But, we'll see.
I feel alright, or I'll say good. I won't say great yet. Ask me again in a week. I KNOW I won't see instant results, but I also know that I should start feeling better soon, and that's what I'm waiting on. Even though I'm not pushing myself too hard, I kind of am mentally and that's making it more miserable than it already is. haha.
Anywhooo..

weight:
Last week: 160.5
Today 160.5
Like I said, nooo change.
:-)

Aaaand I'm gonna leave you all with a picture of Sugar from last night (if you follow my IG, you've seen it already.)
Excuse the blur, I was actually walking on the treadmill... She's silly and love to have attention.

Oh & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL STEPHANIE! (Again! ;-) )

♥♥♥
Brandy

3 comments:

  1. Good for you with all the working out! Maybe that's why you didn't lose anything... maybe you gained muscle? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with all the working out!! I really need to work on my friday-sunday activity levels...its hard when all you wanna do is relax!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job! Don't worry about how long it's taking you right now. Your muscles are slowly building that endurance they need to be able to handle this kind of exercise so give yourself some time. No biggie. What matters is that you're doing it! It will naturally continue to get easier, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!