Jordan tagged me in this 5 Question Tag thing & I love it. She & I have talked a lot in the past week & it's crazy how many similarities we have. Another that I just realized while reading her post like this was that she mentioned that she was that girl on Myspace that did like a million survey bulletins, and so did I! I don't know why I loved doing them so much, but I did. haha. So, I love things like this... so here are my answer to the 5 questions Jordan asked...
1. What artist/song/album do you have on repeat right now?
Ohh my God... I'm so all over the place with music (if any of you haven't noticed music=life to me.) I typically love a broad spectrum of music & I pride myself on that. But, let's see...here lately I'm on a Fall Out Boy kick. Or Luke Bryan (especially "That's My Kind Of Night"--obsessed--). There have been a lot of country songs in my head lately. And there are no complaints about it at all.
2. If you could see one artist/band perform before you die, who would it be?
Shit! Um...I honestly don't know. I feel pretty fortunate to have been able to see most of the bands/artists that I've wanted to...and besides I couldn't honestly never pick just one without really really thinking about it.
Actually,...I will say someone. Eminem. Point, blank, period!
3. What is one thing you have worked towards this year? Would you say it was a success?
Finding a job & no. I suck at job hunting & lack motivation, so once I get rejected (ignored) by so many places I lose the drive to look, so I stop for a while. lol It sucks. Bad. BUT, I'm still trying so that does count for something. :-)
4. If you could go back in time, which age would you want to repeat? Why?
Oh wow. Ummm...That's hard. I would almost say 13. I would change one thing & one thing only & I'll not mention it on here.
5. If money weren't an issue, would you live somewhere else? Where?
If money weren't an issue, I would live in my own place. Does that count as somewhere else? lol I don't think I would ever move out of my town, or not permanently. I love my town (just not a lot of the people.) But anyway, I would honestly say if money weren't an issue I feel like I would honestly just do extended vacations. A month or here or there. Maybe Nasvhille, somewhere in FL, London? Hell I don't know. I guess the short answer to the actual question would be no I wouldn't move out of my town.
I'm a rambler, can't help it.
Okay, I'm tagging....
Karla @ Forever Newly Wedded
Erin @ Love, Fun and Football
Jessica @ Dream Moore
Erin @ She's A Big Star
Stephanie @ Not Entirely Perfect
Kayla @ It's Kayla Layla
Helene @ Helene In Between
Sarah @ Venus Trapped in Mars
Kayla @ My Kind Of Yellow
And you too!
If you'd like to participate you can answer in the comment or make your own post! If you do, let me know, I'd love to read your answers! :-)
And your questions are...
1. If you could have dinner or hang out with any 3 people, dead or alive, who would you choose?
2. What is one (or more) song(s) or song lyric(s) that has meaning to you?
3. Is there anywhere you would love to vacation or visit but have not or will not? If so, where and why?
4. If you could choose (with money not being a factor) what career or job would you love to do or attempt to do?
5. What 5 songs will you never get tired of hearing? Any particular reason? (I'm sure there are more but, what would be a top 5)
Happy Thursday, lovelies!
One week 'til Thanksgiving!♥