Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday brain & blog Christmas gift swap...

Just thinking of all the planning I have to do with my mom's birthday, thanksgiving and then Christmas makes my brain hurt.
 
I'm hoping to hit up Target and Walmart to maybe pick up some stuff already, or to at least look around and get more ideas. (Sales papers are great and all, but they really don't help all that much.)
I got Christmas money from my granny and ideas for some of the grandkids so far so I can start on her shopping anytime now, too.
I also need to pick up a few things for myself.
 
I still have to figure something out for my moms birthday, but first I have to figure out her plans.
And then Thanksgiving, which happens to be right before her birthday this year. I kind of want to go ahead and decide when and what we're gonna be eating and start getting what we can already get for that.
Then back to Christmas. Sheesh.
Speaking of. Is anyone hosting a blog gift swap thing? I kind of thought about participating in one, maybe.
 
I need to also start scoping out black Friday deals and decide if I'm going to save any shopping for then, that will also help me decide if I'm even gonna go Black Friday shopping. I can't even lie, every time I've went I've never really needed anything. Just more of a tagalong. I hate the crowds, but the people watching is fun/funny and there is just something about being in a mall or store in the middle of the night when you're technically "not supposed to be".
I mean, aren't you just so excited for this? Yikes!
And we can't forget Cyber Monday!
Am I the only one who is annoyed by the fact that a lot of stores have started opening on Thanksgiving Evening? I think they should at least wait til midnight.
Also, I'm thinking about watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade...why? Because Fall Out Boy is performing, that's why. (I've never watched it before- shhh) What can I say, I love music.
 
Has anyone ever been to the restaurant Which Wich?! (random, I know) I think I have heard of it before, but I have never been. It sounds really good though. I may have to go there. (Yay for wanting to try new stuff.)
 
Okay, I'm out!
♥♥♥
B

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I feel the same way about Christmas coming ( and my Mom's birthday as well!) It's a total "brain hurt" moment. I've been searching for blog gift swap things because I actually did two last year and they were SO fun. I haven't seen any yet! I'm surprised!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!