If that's the case, let me just say....
Hello & Welcome to my little corner of the interwebs.
Since I have not updated much on my blog (which I honestly don't think there is much to really update..other than my design..) I'll tell you 5 things about me.
1. I'm 25 & I'm married. I've been with my husband for 10 years & about 8 months; since I was 14. We've only been married for the past 2 years & 8mo. We got married on our 8 year anniversary. We've been through a lot and still came out of it together. He drive me bat shit crazy at time, as I do him, but we love each other too much to let that mess with us.
2. I'm a housewife/home maker- that's my job. I've never had a "real" job. Which, while some people say "you're lucky, enjoy it while you can.." I say "I've been trying to find a job for years.." I have had no luck in that area pretty much since I was a teenager. It's actually a huge struggle for me internally, it messes with my head, a lot. But, for the sake of sanity, I do try to embrace being able to make sure things at home & bills for us are taken care of as my job. Speaking of home, since we are only a 1 income couple & do not want to jump in a pool of debt, we live at home. As in, in my parents basement. We have pretty much a 2 br/ 1 ba apartment. It works. We actually sort of like it, sometimes. But, we really long for the day we get total privacy.
3. If you haven't read back in any posts, or if you have clicked around, you may not have stumble upon my baby issues. Basically we've been TTC to no avail. I've done one round of treatment for ovulation, and may possibly do another soon if my doctor thinks I should. It sucks. I try not to let it get to me too much but that's easier said than done. I talk about it here periodically.
4. I'm a mixture of serious and funny. I sometimes have a dry sense of humor. A majority of the time I have an inappropriate sense of humor. I'm extremely random. I'm also extremely shy & I keep to myself a lot. I'm southern and proudly so. I'm a huge daydreamer.
5. Things I love include but are not limited to: my family, my friends, music, photography, animals, football, traveling, spring & fall, laughing, southern ways/the south, arts and crafts. I'm obsessed with music, and photography is not very far behind it.
Okay so that was a bit more than 5, whatever.
I just try to be the best Me I can be. So if you're new here, Welcome -again-! Look forward to having you around. Don't be shy.
If you have any questions, just ask.
Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Happy Valentines Day to EVERYONE!
Don't forget to show love to those you love everyday, not just today.
Head over to tell Jordan, Happy Birthday! She's pretty fucking awesome & she's 23 today! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!
Also linking up with Whitney for #BackThatAzzUp Friday!
I first heard a snip of this on an NFL commercial. You know, the one with Colin Kaepernick. Anyway, I loved the sound of it & then when I heard the whole thing I loved it even more. So here it is..
Aloe Blacc- The Man