Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Jams

Well hell, these are good for any day of the week.
But I wanted to link up with the wonderful Unicorn of a Lady that is Whitney  & share a few songs that have been stuck in my head.

1. So, you've surely heard Jason Derulo's Talk Dirty To Me, yes?
I dig it, it took a while to grow on me, but now I love it.
And then this came along...

Meet Cody Carson, he's the lead singer of Set It Off & aside from being gorgeous he's a pretty great singer. I'm bummed I didn't get into Set It Off sooner because they were just in Atlanta like 2 weeks ago. Boo. So anyways, he has a cover of Talk Dirty To Me & swoon. I love it. Not something you'd usually say about a song like this but, did I mention he was gorgeous? I even like his little goofy rap part. I really wish I could download it! So, go ahead, check it out. Also check out his band, Set It Off. Their latest album will be in my possession soon. I need it. Not want. Need.

2. Neon Trees- Sleeping With A Friend
They're just good stuff, amirite? Really though. Love this! It's like something from the 80's! The sounds, the look of the video. I just love everything about it.

3. Paramore- Ain't It Fun
I just love the sound of this. It's fun to sing along to! And who doesn't love SOMETHING from Paramore?


4. Set It Off- Kill The Lights
Like I said in the first video, when a friend of mine posted that cover, it of course led me to really check into Set It Off. & While I could really suggest the whole Cinematics album, I'll pick one song for now. :-)


I could probably go on but, I'll stop for now.
I'm doing some running around with my cousin today so this is about all I can crank out right now.
I hope everyone has a great day & weekend. Spend it with those you love!  And hunt some Easter eggs!

Happy Good Friday!
&
Happy Easter!

Lovins!
♥♥♥
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!