Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm back, and this weekend I...

Friday was a typical Friday, pretty much, we didn't do much of anything...
Saturday was my Dad's birthday so we all hung around the house and just had a very chill day. Ended with a cookout and then the guys went fishing while mom and I hung out and watched TV until we were both ready for bed.
Sunday had the bad news. My Grandma passed away, she was my dad's step-mom & the one I wrote about last week. If you've paid any attention to my posts, you'll notice that I don't usually like talking about/thinking about/dealing with death. This isn't any different so I'm not getting into it too much right now. She hasn't been doing well for a while, I'm glad she's not suffering anymore and can now be with my PawPaw again. But, as things would go, that wasn't the only bad news, another one of my Grannies is in the hospital. She apparently hadn't been feel well and finally went to the ER, the admitted her & then transferred her. They are doing tests and I think a heart cath. There was something mentioned about either a possible heart attack or she was on the verge of one. But, I don't know anything definitive yet. Other than that we went to my mother in laws to cook out with her and my bro in law. I definitely had my fill of burgers and hotdogs for the weekend!

Last weekend [the last weekend in April] went to Nashville for the first time. It was one of those trips I talked about. I'll do posts about that soon. It was a blast even if the weather wanted to try and ruin things. [[DIDN'T WORK]]
Then came home & had a bad Wednesday, other than finding out some good news, that I can't share just yet. (It's not about me, so no assuming! lol) And then I've just been trying to get back in the groove of "real life" again. 

Anyway, y'all have been spared my Framing Hanley talk for bit, til now. (And until my Nashville posts. They are the reason I went, after all)
If you would all do me a solid favor...
Go to iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play and get their new album. Or go out and search in stores (if you don't see it, ask about it). I would appreciate it so much & I can promise you that the guys would appreciate it as well.
They are also touring right now. Check dates they have so far here. If they are coming anywhere near you, go! They'd love it & they'd love to meet y'all afterwards!

That's all I got for y'all today. Lots of running around to do.

Lovins!
♥♥♥
Brandy

2 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on everyone's blogs. This week has been cray! Anyway, I am so so sorry to hear about your Grandma. You are in my prayers, friend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to see your post on Nashville! I've always wanted to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!