Monday, December 3, 2012

Mondayyyy

Before it hits midnight, just wanted to stop in and say that I hope everyone had a great Monday!
My day consisted of going to the bank & shopping for Christmas lights for the tree...

AND CAN I JUST RANT FOR A MINUTE....
It is absolutely redonkulous that you cannot find a set of string lights that ALL twinkle!
ARE YOU EFFIN ESSIN ME?!
Most or all that I have looked at, the boxes say "every 5th light" or something to that effect...
LOL, NO!
Utter ridiculousness to me!
So if ANYONE knows where I can get lights where ALL of them will twinkle (blink), PUHHLEASE let me know!

But yea, that's basically my day in a nutshell. 


I would do a weekend recap, but it's kinda boring because I pretty much did nothing...lol 
Except the game...expect to hear about that nonsense!
I may do one tomorrow. 
I know I need to post..I have a few things that I have started (as I've mentioned)...but I'm still not at a place to blog about it just yet.

I'm done with all of my net browsing for the night, I even got to watch a Ustream of 1D's huge MSG show! 
SO PROUD OF THEM!
6 Months & 18days (or 199 days) til I get to see them with my cousin & her cousin!
[But who's counting?!]

So!
For now,..I'm actually a little tired, SO...I'm gonna lay down.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!