Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy 12.12.12

I'm weird, so it's a little bittersweet to me that this is the last repetitive day we will see.
Then next being Jan. 1, 2101.

I'm one of those people who believes there could be meaning in numbers, lucky numbers, numerology, etc... So, a huge part of me wants today to be fantastic.






Anywho, I'm posting a little early today. I gotta go with my mom to get groceries and then I need to go pick up my tickets for Jingle Jam tomorrow. I still have no one to go with me, maybe my mom will go. I'd ask my cousin, but we're not on good terms at this moment and she probably wouldn't go anyway. If it's not beneficial to her or something that she really wants to do, she usually not down to do it.
But, yea. I'd love to get a little bit of shopping done today, but I'm unsure if that will happen.
Speaking of which. Thank God for Doug's bonus at work. It seriously takes stress away from Christmas a little!

I don't really have much to talk about at the moment. Random ramblings & I can't think right now because I know that my mom is waiting for me.

This might not be my only post today though, I may have a post I want to do tonight.

So for now, I'll leave you with this!
The Hidden Power of 12/12/12

Have a great one!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment! It makes my day!